Renewal of your membership dues for 2024 is now in full swing. Remember the rates have increased so take a look at the prices below. If you volunteered for one of our incentive programs, make sure you have your membership card signed and give it to the membership sec. or put it in the mail with your check. No signed membership card No discount. The options in paying your dues is;
1) Attend a members meeting and pay in person. Also a good way to catch up with some folks you haven’t seen lately and find out whats happening at your club.
2)Membership secretary will be at the clubhouse on Wednesdays from 10:00AM until 12:00PM(NOON).
3) Mail in: Send your check along with a stamped self addressed envelope to the club. If we don’t have that return envelope than you may pick up your membership card at the clubhouse. Here is the mailing address:
Jefferson Sportsmen’s Association P.O. Box 54 Codorus, PA 17311
Here are the current fees:
- Regular Member $100
- Senior Member $90 ( Age 65yrs plus 20yrs member of club)
- 50 Year Member $40
- New Member $150
- NO New members are accepted into the club in the months of July and December.
New Year Gun Raffle January 6, 2024
Browning A-Bolt III 6.5 Creedmoor Walnut Stock or Cash $410
Mossberg Patriot Predator 7mm PRC or Cash $330
Ruger American Ranch 300 Blackout FDE Syn. or Cash $325
Savage Axis XP 25.06 Syn. with Scope or Cash $260
Henry Golden 22lr or Cash $330
Sig. Sauer Bushmasters Combo 3-12x44mm scope
w/6x22mm 1500 Laser Rangefinder
Winners are responsible for NICS background costs.
JSA reserves the right to substitute guns of equal or greater value
- Tickets available at the clubhouse, 100yard range and indoor archery range. Help support your club and buy the chances for yourself and sell them to your friends and family. Drawing will be held at the clubhouse on Jan. 6, 2024.
Enter your email address above to receive the latest news and events!